Teachers and Gamers Agree: ‘Slave Tetris’ Isn’t How You Educate Kids About SlaveryThanks to a social media backlash, a Danish company learned the hard way that there are better methods for teaching students about a painful chapter in history.
- “A wasted opportunity for inclusion” – new publication on programming in school
- What has women and technology to do with programming for children?
- Could Code Clubs be a New Arena for Increasing Girls’ Digital Interest and Competence?
- What’s going on in my Writing Productivity Pipeline?
- CFP: IEEE TALE 2018 – Engineering Next-Generation Learning